Stevcon is a thriving Packaging Facility in Bruce/Grey/Huron Counties, providing various packaging solutions to the Ontario industrial Base and nationwide. We design and manufacture packaging solutions that meet nuclear and commercial standards for both expendable and returnable systems.
Design and Manufacture of
- Wood containers and pallets including specialized dunnage for various Nuclear Tools and equipment as well as Mining Equipment and Sensitive Aerospace Parts
- Type A Nuclear Containers including Medical Isotope Containers
- Flame Retardant Crates, one way or re-usable
- Low Radioactive Steel or Plastic Waste Bins
- On-site packaging at clients
- A Distributor for Cortec Preservation Products
- Warehousing & Logistics
- Delivery services
Stevcon’s innovative approach combined with a strategic mindset has proven to be a success for decades and has built a highly skilled workforce, purchasing the best quality of Raw Materials (ISPM 15 lumber). The company leads with competitive pricing, quality, expertise in processes and controls, timely service, experienced personnel in estimating and design, project management, and quality assurance.
Stevcon has a top-notch modern facility to accommodate its operations complete with 3 drive-in doors and 2 dock level doors. For Type A testing purposes, Stevcon has a 1000 sq. foot test lab that is also used to assemble and stage our customers’ Type A packaging.
As part of Stevcon’s supply chain network, we have allocated Ontario sources for our lumber, plywood and components for Isotope packaging, namely high-density foam, corrugate, steel, and lead pots for shielding. Having extensive experience in the industry, the company benefits from robust partnerships and collaborations with the suppliers to cater to the clients effectively.
Our Commitment To
Stevcon brings a strong emphasis on quality to our client partnership with:
- A Comprehensive Quality Control Manual and detailed work instructions
- An Inspection Process from Receiving to final Packaging
- A Quality System Manual and Procedures to CSA N299.4
Health and Safety
At Stevcon the Health and Safety of our employees are important. Stevcon is committed to a goal of:
- Zero injuries and illnesses of employees and visitors
- Healthier and safer working environment
- Going beyond minimal compliance with legislated requirements and the spirit of the internal responsibility system
Social and Environmental Governance
Stevcon is doing its part in reducing our carbon foot print and achieving net zero emissions by 2030. We are recycling our offcut wood products and are placing a greater emphasis on re-usable packaging including disposable packaging.