• Design and manufacture packaging solutions that meet nuclear and commercial standards for both expendable and returnable systems, including steel & aluminum containers and transfer carts, racks etc.
• Flame Retardant Crates
• Design and Manufacture of Type A nuclear containers
• Design and Manufacture Waste Bins to carry low Radioactive materials
• A Made in Canada Packaging Solution for Medical Isotopes
• A Major Distributor for Cortec-A nuclear approved preservation material
• A Logistics location close to Bruce Power to meet all necessary nuclear warehousing qualifications.
• Control and tracking of inbound and outbound equipment under Stevcon’s responsibility, and mandated by the End User
• All incoming parts staged, unpacked if necessary, and stored in an installation sequence specifically in accordance with Bruce Power’s directive
• Standardize inbound packaging for all Suppliers for Units 3 to 8 with the possibility of re-using the packaging
• Loading and Blocking Sea Containers
• A temperature controlled Warehousing and Logistics location and meeting all necessary nuclear warehousing qualifications (CSA N299.4)
If you are looking for more information about any of our products or services, please click the "Find out More" button. .