Stevcon Packaging & Logistics Ltd (Stevcon) is now part of the Stevcon Group which was established in 1997.
Stevcon was formed in January 2019 to support the communities in Bruce/Grey/Huron by hiring locally and purchasing raw materials within the region.
Stevcon’s management team are experts in providing packaging materials and services to the nuclear industry. Stevcon was created primarily to provide packaging solutions to suppliers to the Bruce Power MCR Project and Bruce Power directly and assist those companies in achieving the Tri-County content conditions as part of their Contract commitments. Stevcon also offers packaging solutions to other nuclear applications, including Darlington and offshore locations.
Our Team has been involved in packaging of major components, spares and tooling for Nuclear Reactors, both domestic and global.
• Supply of Packaging Materials to Tier 1,2 and 3 Suppliers for both Domestic and global Nuclear Projects, including Embalse, Point Lepreau, Cernavoda, Wolsong, Qinshan, Darlington and Bruce Power
• Specifically the Design of Packaging Containers for equipment including Tooling, Ram Assemblies, Feeder Pipes, End Fittings, Liners, Fuel Channels, Channel Closures, Shield Plugs, Flux Detectors
• Design and Manufacture of Type A nuclear containers
• 16,000 sq. feet dedicated to manufacturing and warehousing
• 1-10 ft x 1-16ft drive in ground level doors
• 2 -53ft drive in loading docks
• Project Management & Warehousing
• ISPM 15 Certified
• CSA-Z299 + Certified
• Organization of Canadian Nuclear Industries (OCNI)
• Blue Water Wood Alliance Association
• Canadian Wood Pallet and Container Association
The quality policy is satisfied when our objectives are achieved. Objectives are subject to change when reviewed periodically and when better performance is possible. The quality policy for STEVCON is as follows:
STEVCON is committed to excellence in workmanship and customer satisfaction. We recognize that each and every employee plays an integral part in supplying a quality product and service to our customers.
Together we commit to this goal and understand that our combined efforts will set new standards of excellence in packaging and logistics services.
Our Quality mandate is:
• To supply a defect-free product or service on time.
• To adhere to the principle that quality is complete conformance to customer specifications.
• To commit to ongoing development of all employees.
• To communicate and define this policy to all new employees.
• To invest every effort to maintain optimum health and safety standards.
• To promote teamwork and mutual problem solving in a supportive and positive way.
• To conduct continuous improvement programs and projects.
At Stevcon the Health and Safety of our employees are important. Stevcon is committed to a goal of zero injuries and illnesses.
In all situations, priority is given to protecting our employees and our visitors from illness, injury and risk, and preserving materials, assets, and the environment against the risk of fire, damage, and other losses.
By working together collaboratively, and giving the most careful attention, to the management of health and safety, we will meet our shared objectives of a healthier and safer working environment. Managers are accountable for maintaining a working environment as free as possible from actual and potential hazards, and for ensuring the security of all.
Each employee is responsible for working in a safe and healthy manner, reporting all substandard and/or unhealthy conditions, and is encouraged to adopt a safe and healthy lifestyle on and off the job.
By committing to the above, we will ensure that we go beyond minimal compliance with legislated requirements and the spirit of the internal responsibility system.
It is important for all of us to value this policy and honour its commitment. We want our Company to stand as an example of excellence to our staff and those we
We encourage you to browse our website, arrange a plant tour, or request a visit to your facility! Our sales representatives can be scheduled to be onsite to discuss your packing needs and offer a complete packaging solution. You may wish to e-mail/phone your packaging requirements in advance of our onsite visit.
3225 East Bayshore Rd, Unit #5 Owen Sound, Ont. N4K 5N3