• Design and manufacture packaging solutions that meet nuclear standards for both expendable and returnable systems, including non-wood transfer carts, racks etc. for delivery to the Reactor site
• Design and manufacture packaging solutions for commercial applications
• A Logistics location close to Bruce Power to meet all necessary nuclear warehousing qualifications.
• In Process of receiving CSA N299.4- Quality Assurance Certification
• Control and tracking of inbound and outbound equipment under Stevcon’s responsibility, and mandated by the End User
• All incoming parts staged, unpacked if necessary, and stored in an installation sequence specifically in accordance with Bruce Power’s directive
• Standardize inbound packaging for all Suppliers for Units 3 to 8 with the possibility of re-using the packaging
• Loading and Blocking Sea Containers
If you are looking for more information about any of our products or services, please click the "Find out More" button. .